Real Estate and Construction
We advise our clients in the preparation of real estate transactions in all sectors of activity (Sales/Acquisitions, property development, housing promotion, etc.). Through the diversified expertise of its members, the firm is able to intervene in the resolution of any dispute that may arise in real estate matters.
Immovable Property Law and Ownership Law
- Support and assistance to buyers and sellers in the context of real estate transactions: counsel, negotiation and drafting of contracts (promise to sell, both reciprocal and unilateral, etc.)
- Acquisition audit, due diligence process
- Complex transaction structures
- Landed property Law-Real estate litigation: breakdown of negotiations, neighbourhood disturbances, adjoining ownership, property lines, acquisitive prescription, adverse possession, easements, etc.
The firm supports its clients in all phases of real estate and construction projects:
- Financing of real estate projects, finance leases
- Contractual arrangements: property development contracts, works contracts, general contractor agreements, project coordination agreements, subcontracting/outsourcing contracts, purchase of property before completion (Off-plan or ‘VEFA’), construction contract for individual houses (‘CCMI’), etc.
- Preventive judicial expertise
Construction Law, Industrial Risks
The firm also has extensive experience in Construction Law:
- Implementation and monitoring of preventive summary/order on behalf of the project owner;
- Assistance and representation in relation to emergency observations and expertise regarding the works, civil engineering and industrial equipment, before or after completion and delivery;
- Assistance and representation in litigation relating to builders’ liability, decennial warranty (10-year guarantee), biennial warranty (2-year guarantee), performance bond, contractual liability, construction insurance;
- Assistance with Builders’ Risk Insurance claims;
- Co-contracting and subcontracting litigation
Commercial Lease Law
- Negotiation and drafting of commercial leases
- Off-plan commercial leases (‘BEFA’)
- Commercial leases litigation